- Manual test button for relay operation checking.
- Real-time monitoring of leakage current [%].
- Detection of ‘No-connection’ to ZCT (Zero Phase Current Transformer).
- Tamper-proof design for settings protection.
- Type tested* for EMC compliance in acc. with I EC 61000.
- High immunity to electrical interference (tested to 2.5GHz).
- Type tested for operational accuracy in acc. with IEC 60255-1*.
- Highest accuracy ZCT (> 1,000 ampere-turns transformation).
- ZCT type tested in accordance with IEC 60044.
- Type test report issued by independent testing laboratory is available upon request.
DIN rail mounting design
Flush mounting design
Sensitivity current (A)
Operating time (sec)
AC110/240V ± 15% * other voltages available on request
Operating and storage temperature range
Operating -10°C to 55°C Storage and transit -20°C to 65°C
Relative humidity (IEC 60068-2-30)
95% at +40°C
Degree of protection (I EC 60529)
Voltage withstand (I EC 60255-5)
2kVrms for 1 min between all case terminals connected together and the case earth terminal.
2kVrms for 1 min between independent circuit including contact circuits.
Vibration withstand capacity (IEC 60255-2-1)
0.5G between 10Hz and 150Hz
Operational life expectancy
Electrical: > 1 x 10s operations Mechanical: >5x10® operations
AC 250V 5A
LED status indication
0 (Normal operation)
0 (Fault current detected / link fault to ZCT)
ABS resin complying with UL94VO
Approximately 300g for all EL relay series
Compliance with standards
General rules for residual-current protection devices
Electrostatic-discharge immunity test
Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic-field immunity test (type tested to 2.5GHz)
Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test
Surge immunity test
Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields
Measuring relay and protection equipment
Insulation coordination for measuring relays and protection equipment - Requirement and tests
Measuring relay and protection equipment - Functional requirements for over/under current protection
Current Transformers for use with electrical protective devices