Terms & Conditions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Privacy & Security
1. Shipping & Delivery
Section 1.1 - Delivery of items
- Items will be packed and ready for delivery once transation has been made.
- Delivery tracking code will be sent via email.
- Tracking code may take 1-2 working days to be sent to the customers.
- Deliveries will be delivered to the customers address, but not to the named customer personally.
Section 1.2 - Delivery Route
- Once transaction has been made, you have agreed that the delivery will be made via all routes and diversons.
- Delivery routes may include intermediate stops.
- We will not hold any responsibilities if any delays of delivery occured.
- Delivery can be tracked using the tracking code and the website provided below.
Section 1.3 - Lost of packages
- We are not liable to any loss package or damage.
- No cover of insurance or warranties in purchase.
Section 1.4 - Security
- The deliery service operators has the right to open and inspect a package deliverable without notice for safety, security, customs or other regulatory reasons.
- Customers has all necessary consents in relation to personal data provided to DHL including Receiver’s data as may be required for transport, customs clearance and delivery, such as e-mail address and mobile phone numbers.
2. Return & Replacements
Section 2.1 - Return Policy
- Once transaction has been made, items are not refundable, or to be returned or cancelled.
Section 2.2 - Replacement Policy
- Once items are delivered to your location, no replacements or exchange to be made.
- All tests will be done to ensure the fuctions of all items are working.
- Photos of proves will be sent to customerrs via email, along with the serial number.
Section 3.1 - Payment
- No Cash on delivery, Cheque payment or EFTPOS payments.
- Payment can only be made through PayPal.
4. Viewing Order
Section 4.1 - Tracking Order
- Orders can be tracked using the tracking code sent via email on:
5. User Account Information
Section 5.1 - Creating User Account
- To create a new account, user have to provide name, email address, shipping address and password.
- Upon register, a verification email will be sent to your account.
- Please check both the inbox and spanm box for the verification email.
- Account will only be activated once it has been verified.
Section 5.2 - Log In Account
- Users are advisable to only give their account to trusted personnel.
- User is only to log in using their email adress and password.
Section 5.3 - Forgot Password
- If you have forgotten your password, please click on the "Forgot your password?" link
- The link will prompt you to another page to enter your email address
- Once submitted, an email will be sent to your email account to change your password.
- The email may be sent to spam, please check both your inbox and spam box for the email.
- Alternatively, you can contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com if the link is not working or the email is not received.
6. Privacy & Setting
Section 6.1 - Information
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information provided such as your name, address and email address.
- When browsing through our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Section 6.2 - Consent
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent us on recording it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Mun Hean Technology 51 Kim Keat Road, #05-01, Mun Hean Industrial Building, SG, 01, 328821, Singapore
Section 6.3 - Disclosure
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 6.4 - Mun Hean Singapore Pte Ltd
- Our online store is hosted by Mun Hean Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Your data is stored through Mun Hean Singapore Pte Ltd’s data storage, databases and the other general applications. We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Section 6.5 - Payment
- Payment is made through paypal only
Section 6.6 - Links
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 6.7 - Security
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Section 6.8 - Age of Consent
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Section 6.10 - Enquires
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at Mun Hean Technology
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[51 Kim Keat Road, #05-01, Mun Hean Industrial Building, SG, 01, 328821, Singapore]